Choose Language:

Frequently asked questions

Here are some questions that are frequently asked by people, planning to come to Mongolia.

If you want to come for a short period, you can get a tourist visa from the Embassy in your country. This visa can be extended 1 time for 1 month.
Anyone can become a student of Nom-Ekhe, no matter what age, religion or country you are from. You only need to send the 4 recommended documents to get a visa. These can be sent via:
FAX: 976-11-329793 or
E-mail : or
Post : P.O.Box 46 \ 936, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

If you want to study from September 1st, then you have to send your documents before July 15th. We will give your documents to the necessary organizations between 07.15 ~ 08.15, and by 08.15 you will be able to get your visa from the embassy in your country.
You have to send us an e-mail before you come. Most of our students rent an apartment . Prices vary: a 1 room apartment costs $300, 2 rooms cost $400, 3 rooms cost around $500 (a month).
Then you have to send us an e-mail before you come to Mongolia. Living in a Mongolian family may help you to improve your Mongolian, and it costs less. Currently it costs $250, including breakfast and dinner.

Contact Info

If you want to contact our school, please use the following contact information.

Postal address: Ulaanbaatar 46/936, Mongolia
Telephone/Fax: +976-11-329793